Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Sweet It Is...

Again, getting caught up!  The night before Valentine's Day, Russell felt baby Haven kick for the first time!  It was so neat!  We were watching TV and he had his hand on my tummy.  A couple minutes later, wham!  We both looked at each other at the same time with excitement all over our faces!  He thought it was so cool!  I have been enjoying all of her little movements, but it is more fun now that Russell can feel her too!

The next morning I was up early and working on the computer, when Russell comes around the corner with my Valentine's gift!

He draped this around a little stuffed giraffe!  It was so cute!  Jewelry?!?  I haven't gotten jewelry from him since my wedding band!  Really it's b/c I don't wear much jewelry so why waste the money... but I am wearing this!!  I love pearls anyway so I immediately loved it!  But then he told me that he did some research and figured out that the pearl is the birth stone for June!  I immediately started crying... see Hormonal Hannah post... and couldn't thank him enough.  What a sweet and thoughtful gift!  I love it!!  Thank you hubby for making it such a special Valentine's Day this year!  I love you so much!

P.S.  How lucky are June birthday girls?  Pearls for your birth stone?!  LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I love this!!! Sweet baby Haven is moving around and sweet hubby giving you a sweet gift!!! So thoughtful and glad your Valentine's Day was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that me and baby Haven will share a birthday month! :)

    ReplyDelete