Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Camera Happy in Memphis

Last weekend, Aunt Rissa, her boyfriend Nathan, Havey-baby, and I drove to Memphis to celebrate my Nonna's birthday with my parents and most of my Dad's side of the family.  It was so good to see everyone!  And Haven did so great!  A little fussy in the car here and there, but a fabulous baby all weekend.  Everyone got to take a turn holding her and she was just so happy the whole time!  Everyone commented on how easy she is.  I'm so glad b/c if she had been a fussy girl, I'm sure it would have stressed me out!  We got to watch the LSU game and Haven was dressed for the occasion!  We had lots of fabulous food, great stories, and lots of laughs!  I love family time!  Only wished Russell could have been with us!  As usual, I got a little camera happy...




























No comments:

Post a Comment