Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life Is Good in LA

Life is good!  We had such a wonderful week with Gammie, Bozzy, Aunt Rissa, Nathan, and Uncle Spencer.  I just love when we get to stay at their house.  Not that I need a break because I love all of my motherly responsibilities, but I was happy to do some relaxing while Gammie took over bath time, some meals, some naps, and a couple middle of the night snuggles!  And I think Haven was in hog-heaven always having someone to play with!  We had an absolutely fabulous trip!  On the way back, we stopped in with Gran & Granpa in Bossier City.  I also LOVE that we have family at 2 different half-way points!  Makes the trip that much easier!  I unfortunately didn't take any pictures while we were there, but we so enjoyed the (too) short visit.  Here's more pics from the rest of our trip!

Spot the creeper...

Show us those teeth girl!...


Sweet kisses from Nathan...

One of many open mouth kisses for Aunt Rissa...



Bozzy's gonna get your toes!...





We must have brought the OK wind to LA... the patio umbrella ended up on the roof one day!

My dad, the volleyball referee!  He does several sports and I wanted to see him in action!



Love these girls SO much...

What a great visit!  I love Spring Break!







No comments:

Post a Comment