Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Pink Poodle Halloween!

We had such a fun Halloween this year!  Our LifeGroup got together for pizza, dessert, and Halloween fun!  I loved seeing all our kids dressed up in their cute costumes.  Haven was a pink poodle and didn't love wearing the head piece... but managed to keep it on for a few shots!  I love this costume!  Props to Daddy for picking it out!  She was so hyped up on cupcakes that she wouldn't sit still for one minute!  So I did my best to get some pics!




Gotta love all the group shots!





I love our LifeGroup so much!  We've sent SO many prayers up for every one of those sweet kiddos and they are all such blessings to our group!  Love you guys!


2 comments:

  1. ah i love it! That's what Zoe was last year! Isn't it the best?! I sold mine to a friend and her little girl wore it this year. :)
    Poor Z was a poodle last year and a cat this year.. we're gonna need to mix it up next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny you say that b/c when I bought it I could have sworn I had seen it on someone but couldn't remember who! Must have been Zoe! :) That's too funny about a dog and cat... maybe go for a wild animal next year! Ha!

      Delete