Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day

I probably said this last year, but I think Mother's Day is my favorite holiday.  Maybe it's because it's still new to me, but it's pretty much the best day ever.  My hubby took care of everything that day - I didn't prepare a meal, change a diaper, or do a chore!  It was fabulous!  It was also the day after my Tippi Toes recital so it was the perfect day to just relax.  We skyped with Gammie and Bozzy, went to church, spent the afternoon at the in-laws, and they watched Haven so we could go see a movie that night.  A perfect day!  So thankful that I get to be Mommy to such a precious little girl and even more thankful to all the women that have had such an impact on me - most importantly, my own sweet Mom!  Happy Mother's Day 2013!






Isn't this supposed to me? Ha!










No comments:

Post a Comment