Sunday, September 29, 2013

Let's go on a date!

A few weeks ago, Russell and I went on a date.  It's always sketchy when we leave the house if she's going to be upset or not, but that particular night it worked to simply tell her that "Mommy and Daddy are going on a date!"  She said "oooooh Mommy bootiful dress" and was fine to see me walk out the door!  Ever since then, she loves dates.  Dates with Mommy, dates with Daddy, dates with Gammie and Biyah, and dates with Grandma and Poppy.  Every time she goes anywhere with anyone, it's "goin on date!"  It's too cute!

I have particularly enjoyed my dates with Haven lately.  I am able to get SO much more done when she is in school 3 days a week, so although I'm getting less quantity time with her during the week, I feel like I'm getting much more QUALITY time.  This particular day we ran a bunch of errands, got ice cream, and went to the park.  I love my sweet girl so much!







Andy's frozen custard has a HUGE ice cream cone on their sign and she was just fascinated by it.  And completely giddy eating her ice cream - "SO GOOD!"  I'm afraid she has my sweet tooth!  I actually hadn't planned on taking her to the park but as we passed by it in our neighborhood, she said "Mommy please park?"  How do I say no to that?!  And I'm glad I didn't. :)






Giggles for days!  Mommy/Haven dates are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment