Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

I did not blog all of October and it is the 27th of November.  Who am I?

Here are pics from our annual trip to the pumpkin patch!  This girl loves pumpkins!!


She HAD to wear her pink cowgirl boots on this day!



At school the day before, they talked about carving faces into pumpkins to make a jack-o-lantern, so they also had the kids practice making different faces for different emotions!  She was so excited telling me about this and showing me all her faces. :)

Happy

Not quite sure lol

Sad.  Pitiful or what?!


In awe of something!


The "cockadoodoos" were making their noises over and over while we were there!  Too cool!

I'm sorry, but she just couldn't be any cuter.
So expressive!  Never a dull moment with this one!

She loved the horseys!


Must document the hair!

Nervous at first, but then completely blissful. :)
I love our pumpkin patch tradition!


No comments:

Post a Comment