Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 Months Old!

Dear Haven,

Time is flying!  I think I say that way too much, but it's true!  I am loving every minute with you and am trying to soak it up b/c I know you won't be so little for long!  Here's a few notes about you at 2 months... You are a really good eater!  Easy for Mommy and easy for you.  Sometimes you pig out a little too much and decide to puke all over me, but that's ok.  At your doctor appt at 8 weeks, you were 10 lbs and 22 1/2 in long.  We think you're a long little booger!  Daddy and I joke that you may end up taller than both of us!  (But let's face it, that isn't that hard!)  You are staying awake more during the day and showing us your adorable smiles and sweet coos.  You still sleep a lot during the day too, but you're not a huge fan of the crib yet.  You will nap in the swing or on the boppy next to me, but your favorite place is in my arms (mine too!).  You still make the funniest faces while you sleep and you grunt a lot too.  You are pure entertainment!  You love bath time now, a far cry from that first one when you screamed your head off.  You stay up (or nap) with Daddy at night while I sleep, and after he feeds you, you sleep about 5-6 hours, sometimes more when we're lucky!  This past week I left you with Daddy or Grandma long enough for them to do a feeding.  I was a little nervous, but you did great!  I missed you though.  I am SO thankful that my job allows me to stay home with you, because I can't imagine dropping you off somewhere every day!  You are a happy baby and bring nothing but joy to Daddy and me.  We are getting ready for your first road trip to meet the rest of your great-grandparents!  I'm hoping you will be a happy baby in the car for so many hours too!  Haven Jane, you are precious, sweet, funny, happy, and simply adorable.  Daddy and I love you so much!




    

1 comment: