Saturday, July 9, 2011

She just gets cuter...

 by the minute!!!  I just can't stop taking pictures of her either!  In the words of Steven Tyler, "I don't wanna miss a thing!"  Yes, I am a super cheese-ball.  And I have a strange, unhealthy love for rockstars like Steven Tyler and Bret Michaels.  But back to Haven...  I can feel the time flying by so I figure if I take lots.. ok, hundreds... of pictures, then I'll be able to look back when she's older and remember her oh-so-tiny-cute-cuddly-ness!  Here's some pictures of my sweet girl over the past couple weeks...

Working on a smile?!

Yawn!

Gammie & Bozzy came for the 4th of July weekend!

First restaurant experience, success!

My summer girl on the 4th of July!  Yes, that is a spaghetti strap onesie!

So sweet!

Playing dress-up in her gift from Great Uncle Rick and Deeann!  This to-die-for skirt is from Sydney, Australia! 

6 weeks old here!

Funny face!

Obsessed.

She did not want to take a pic with Mommy!

First restaurant experience just the 3 of us!  Sushi, yum!

Made me feel better... she didn't want a picture with Daddy either!  Ha!
Kissy faces!  Excuse my pjs!

Saturday morning, hanging out with my favorite girl!

1 comment:

  1. She's so precious, Brit. Ok, that's it... I need to hold that girl ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete