Tuesday, June 28, 2011

1 Month Old!

I absolutely cannot believe 1 month has gone by since my baby girl was born!  June 22nd, her due date, was so weird too!  It's like the time has flown by since she got here, but I bet it would have felt like it was dragging if she had waited til her due date!  Not to mention she is quite a bit bigger now and I can't imagine her fitting in my tummy!  

My sister-in-law gave me these cool stickers with 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, etc. on them!  Stick them on a onesie and take a picture!  Cute way to document how old she is!  I am also gonna steal something from my friend Jenn who took a picture of her baby girl in the same chair with the same stuffed animal every month to watch her grow!  I don't have a cool, huge stuffed animal like she does, but our little bear will do!  I'm sure all too quickly sweet Haven will be holding this little bear instead of leaning up against it!  Anyway, enjoy Haven at 1 month!

We'll do this every month!

Stretched out!

Closer up :)

This one cracks me up for some reason!

And somehow I managed to capture those dimples again!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your site through a friend of mine and freaked just a little when I say your girlies name, I have a 3 year old daughter and a 3 month old daughter. My 3 month old is Haven Jade. Phew! Close one.
    And I thought we were being fairly original :)
    Congrats! She's beautiful.
    Love her dimples. Good job momma.

    ReplyDelete