Monday, September 26, 2011

4 Months Old!

Dear Haven,

4 months?!  Seriously?!  You're getting too big too fast!  You are SO much fun.  I told Russell a couple weeks ago that no offense to him, but I don't think I've ever enjoyed hanging out with someone so much for a consecutive amount of time!  You are so smiley all the time and have just the sweetest spirit.  Daddy or I can just smile at you and instantly get a smile back.  And wow, is it the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.  You have a little chuckle that you do when we play peek-a-boo with a burp cloth, or move your legs like you're running.  No big belly laugh yet, but just the cutest little chuckles with big grins.  You definitely know your Mommy.  You watch me walk through the room, lock eyes with me all the time, calm down almost instantly after crying with someone else, etc.  You know Daddy too.  You can be passed out asleep in my arms and if he comes home from work or walks in the room and says something, you instantly open your eyes.  You rolled over a week or so ago, but haven't done it again since!  You've had (still have) your first cold and Mommy has become a pro with the snot sucker!  You actually don't completely hate it, but if I keep coming at you with it you eventually get fussy.  You slept 11 hours a couple nights ago!  You typically sleep anywhere from 8-11 hours a night.  You're still a great eater!  You are wearing 3 months or 3-6 months clothes, depending on the brand.  You are a petite little thing!  You love your hands and they spend a lot of time in your mouth!  You still love the pacifier too and have managed to put it back in your mouth a couple times by yourself.  You still don't have much hair, and what you do have looks kinda red at times!  We went to the doctor today and you were 12 lbs 10 oz and 23.2 in long (she didn't stretch your leg out though!  So I think you're longer :)).  You got more shots and screamed your little head off.  Broke. My. Heart.  But you calmed down quickly so that was good.  We'll see if they affect you later today with fever or soreness or anything.  Overall, doc says you are perfect!  I could have told him that. :)  I love you!

Smiley girl!

Happy girl!

Loving those hands!

My long girl!

I just love you SO much!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment