Monday, January 2, 2012

The Last of LA

I was so spoiled on this trip with all the help with Haven!  I really had a mommy vacation to be honest!  There was always someone there to feed her baby food, change her diaper, give her a bath, do her laundry, put her down for a nap, etc.  Takes a village to raise a child, right?!  Ha!  No but really, I am so thankful for a family that is eager and happy to help with all things Haven!  It made for a wonderful, relaxing, full-of-love trip!  Here's some more pics from the rest of our trip to see my family...

Skype w/ Gran & Granpa

My dad's traditional Christmas dinner, chicken picatta!  Delish!

Christmas day took its toll!

Fast asleep!

She loves her silly Daddy!


Aunt Rissa had her cackling!

Super Haven!

I am a crazy Mommy!  And she likes it!

passed out again!  apparently this is her new favorite sleep position!

Bath time w/ Gammie & Aunt Rissa!

How cute is this girl?!

No comments:

Post a Comment