Sunday, September 9, 2012

Impromptu Playground Visit!

Haven and I were running some errands for work on Friday and ended up close by LaFortune Park in Tulsa.  We had some time before lunch, so I decided we should check out the playground!  We had so much fun and have since hit up the neighborhood park a couple times as well!  Like I said before, this girl LOVES the outdoors!  She had a blast!  Except for the sand on her hands of course...



 See what I mean about the sand...




 Crazy eyes...
 Already being a rebel and going up the slide...

 Tunnel time!!
 Peek-a-boo is always a winner...


Cooling off our rosy cheeks in the front seat of the car before going home!

I just love this girl so much.  As if it's not obvious or anything. :)

1 comment:

  1. great pics! my girls love going to the park also! little harder with three so take advantage now while you only have one!!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete