Saturday, September 8, 2012

Labor Day Fun: Part 1

You know I took too many pictures to just do 1 Labor Day weekend post!  This year Daddy was able to join us on our trip to my hometown in LA to see my family for my grandmother's birthday.  We were so glad to have him there!  And my sister's boyfriend made the trip too so it really felt like we had everyone there this time!  We got there on Saturday by lunch time and Haven was quick to start playing with all of Gran and Granpa's toys! 

Including sitting in what used to be Uncle Spencer's chair...

Check out that hair flip...

If you have cake, Haven will be your friend.  You just have to be willing to share.

One of my favorite treats when we visit my hometown!

Reading books with Aunt Rissa...

Uncle Spencer re-living the good life in his little chair.  All grown-up!

Swinging with Bozzy!

 I love Nathan and Haven's faces in this picture!

A little swing video...

Love these girls!  

I think this is where Haven gets her frowny face from...

Whoa... Dad doesn't have this much hair!  Haha!

A little bench just her size!

Another face...

 I love this... Bozzy, you are so tall!

And another face.. 

Obviously there is more to come!  That's just the 1st day!

No comments:

Post a Comment