Friday, November 18, 2011

Date Night with Daddy

Mommy is having a girl's night out!  My sweet friend Emily invited me to a "favorite things" type event at her church!  It's been too long since I've seen her, so I'm really excited for some girl time!

Don't worry, I've seen her since my wedding... I just like this picture of us!  And it's a nice reminder of my thinner, pre-baby self!  Ha!  Anyway, with Mommy gone, that means it's date night with Daddy for Haven!  I'm sure they will have lots of fun together!  I figured I should dress her up for him in something he was sure to like...


Camo!!! Gammie got this for Haven before she was born and it looked huge!!!  Crazy that she is big enough to fit in it now.  Daddy was very impressed with Haven's date night outfit.  Welp, gotta go get ready for my girl's night out!  Happy Friday and weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment