Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sweet Lady/Sweet Girl

Next we were off to my hometown of Bossier City, LA for the Boswell/Hauser Thanksgiving!  While we were there, I brought the most adorable outfit that I have been dying to get Haven in.  It's all the things I love... pink, polka dots, tutu, Haven's name.  Really what could be better?! It's too chilly for her to wear out, but I knew we'd be staying inside all day so we went for it!  This sweet outfit was given to us by none other than my sweet 3rd grade teacher, Miss Bailey.  Yes, you read that right.  I am still friends with my 3rd grade teacher!  She impacted my life in such a positive way and I never had another teacher like her since.  She was encouraging, nurturing, and super fun.  We have kept up with each other sporadically through the years and she even came to one of my bridal showers!  When I got this outfit in the mail from her, I couldn't wait for Haven to get big enough to wear it!  I think you read this... so THANK YOU Miss Bailey for your sweet generosity in sending this gift!  And for much, much more.  Love you and SO thankful for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment