Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

For the first time since we've been married, we got to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family!  We got Haven all dressed up in her pretty Christmas dress and headed across Lake Ponchartrain to Libby's (my Dad's step-mom) house for Christmas Eve!  It was a wonderful evening!  I kept thinking several times how it would have only been better had Papa Cec been around to enjoy it with us.  We miss him!  I know he would have loved Havey-baby so much.  Russell got to town earlier in the day so we were so happy to have Daddy back!  We had a great meal... first course was a crab and corn bisque.  A little spicy for me (I'm weak!), but absolutely delicious!!!  Russell had 4 (yes 4!) bowls.  Then we had a whole meal after that!  Well, Russell didn't b/c he was already full!  Ha!  Poor Havey-baby got pretty upset as it was past her normal bedtime.  She eventually fell asleep there and then we had to get her home and do another bedtime.  It was a great evening full of love and great food!   











No comments:

Post a Comment