Sunday, October 21, 2012

Haven, the Memphis entertainer

Last weekend my sister, Haven, and I headed to Memphis to see my Nonna for her birthday!  My parents and brother met us there along with 2 uncles, 1 aunt, 3 cousins, and 1 boyfriend to celebrate the occasion.  I absolutely adore my family.  Never a dull moment, that's for sure!  Now add a 16 month old to the list and there was always entertainment!  Haven loved showing off for everyone and having someone's attention at every moment of this trip.  There were some moments where we were all just sitting around watching her!  And she loved every minute!  I think I've got a performer/center-of-attention kinda gal on my hands!  But when you are the only small child in the family, you get that luxury.  Comes with being the first-born... trust me, I know! :)  Aside from a couple rough night's sleep for Haven in a new place, we had an absolute blast with everyone... talking, eating, watching football, watching Haven, etc.  Love you Boswell clan!!!


 Uncle Spencer may have gotten the most giggles out of Haven this trip! 

 This girl is so silly...
 I just love the way he looks at her...
 Check out that dimple!  And how great does my mom look in this pic?!

 There is no one else like my sister... love you!!!
The plaid girls!...

 About to go down the slide!  So excited!...
 "Oooooh!"
 I have no words... adore these 2...
 Interesting workout equipment at this park...

 See what I mean?
 "GRRRAAAAAHHHHH" - the sound my Dad makes when pumping iron... Haven was all about joining in on that sound!  Wish I took video!
 The way she is looking at me kinda makes my heart melt... just a little...
 Time for a performance from Haven!  She loves to dance in this outfit and perform for everyone!  She is a master of the boombox too!
 Blurry but that is my 16 month old pointing her toe.  Can you say happy dance teacher/momma?
 Lounging with cousin Shelley and Uncle Spencer...
 Haven can say "Bozzy" now and loves to say it over and over!  It is the cutest!

Sorry to most of you that I didn't get pictures of!  I'm a little Haven-focused if you haven't noticed.  Oops.  I love you all so much and am so thankful we got to spend the weekend together!  Family is the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment