Saturday, August 10, 2013

Wedding Dancing = Favorite.

So, if you know me, you know I love to dance.  I own a children's dance company, I coach a pom squad, and there has never been a dance floor I didn't like.  With that said, these next few moments are absolutely my favorite from my sister's wedding.

Pretty much anything involving my Dad makes my sister and I cry.  It's just how it is.  Whether it's a sweet until-next-time goodbye, a heartfelt "I'm proud of you" moment, an encouraging "come on, you can do this," or even the dreaded "math voice" - we're crying.  Compound that with wedding day emotions and dancing... I AM A MESS.  I literally cried throughout the ENTIRE two videos you're about to watch.  Happy tears, of course.  I love both of them so much and there could not have been a more perfect father/daughter dance!


Wait for it... DANCE BREAK!  It's so fun I can't even handle it.


Does that not just put the biggest smile on your face?!  Gosh I love those two.  Priceless moments that will forever be etched in my memory!

Another fun dance moment was later in the night with the bride and groom.  My favorite is Nathan at the end!  I love how much fun these two have together and how they're not afraid to be silly.  You guys are too much fun!


What a wonderful day for all involved!  Congratulations to Marissa and Nathan and here's to decades of happiness!  I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment