Saturday, August 10, 2013

Getting ready for the big day!

We started this forever-memorable day with a ladies brunch complete with sweet notes from my sister and tears from some of us (mostly me!).  It was a delicious way to start this important day, but more importantly a super fun way!  Gran, somehow I managed to not get you in the table pictures!  Sorry about that!



Brunch was followed my some much needed mani-pedi time!!  At least for me anyway!  Loved it!


Later in the day, my sister gave my Dad the sweetest gift.  How adorable is this handkerchief?!

Even more adorable was watching her give it to him and his sweet reaction...




So sweet!  Omg.  Tears were flowing all around!  Now time to clean up and get ready! Jen Crowe did mine and my sister's hair and made us look gorgeous!  Thank you Jen! 




Is she not the most gorgeous bride you've ever seen?!?!

Photo by Bobarikin Photography - Wendy is the best!

Time to go get her married!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment