Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2 Pretty Girls

Haven attended her 1st Bachelorette party a couple weekends ago!  Ha!  She came to the first personal shower part with me while Daddy was at work and then he picked her up so I could have a girls' night out!  We all got dressed up in sparkles to celebrate my dear friend Lizzie!  Haven even had some sparkles on her hair clip, of course.  I have been friends with Lizzie for 11 (gasp!) years now and there is no one more FUN than this girl.  Her bachelorette party did not disappoint!  She got some sassy things for her honeymoon, we had an awesome Mexican dinner, and spent the rest of the evening dancing the night away as I hoped we would.  I can't wait to dance with Liz again at her wedding THIS weekend!  Ah!  I couldn't be happier for my sweet friend and the love she has found.  So looking forward to celebrating with her again at what is bound to be a gorgeous wedding!  Unfortunately I didn't take that many pictures at the bachelorette party so I leave you with pictures of 2 pretty girls!

My sweet girl all dressed up for the party!

The gorgeous bride-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment