Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  What good is a holiday if not for a Haven photo shoot?!  Yes, I like to dress my daughter up and take pictures of her if you haven't noticed.  But when you're this cute, it's a shame not to right?!  I am so looking forward to future Valentine's Day fun... making crafts, cute outfits, going to school parties, and limiting the amount of candy she eats.  Well, maybe not that last one.  But way more important than all of those fun things, is my LOVE for this sweet girl.  I hope she always knows how much her Daddy and I (and our huge family!) loves her.  On Valentine's Day, and every other day of the year, every day of her life. :)

Being bashful...

That little grin appears more often than not now and it just cracks me up...

Love these giggly smiles!...





If only I could get the camera in the right spot, we're both smiling!

Love those big baby blues...

Just loungin' with her belly hangin' out hahaha...

And this girl already loves diamonds... we're in trouble...

Happy Valentine's Day!  Tell someone you love them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment