Monday, May 28, 2012

Vaca Day 3 - Haven's Birthday!

Friday was Haven's 1st birthday!  I have plenty more to say about our sweet girl's big day and the year that got us here, but I'll save that for the last of the month-by-month posts.  We woke up in our condo, put her in the bed with us, and sang Happy Birthday to her.  It was such a sweet moment!  Then she had breakfast in her birthday girl bib!


Then we were off to Universal for another fun-filled day.  The distraction of the theme park was probably a good thing so I didn't turn into an emotional idiot!  Everyone referred to her as "birthday girl" all day and I caught myself looking at the clock all day and thinking about what we were doing at that moment one year ago.  Aside from those sentimental thoughts in my head, I kept it together very well!  We started the day at Harry Potter again and Haven rocked her floppy hat...




This next one is my favorite picture from the trip and high on the list of faves of the 2 of them together...


How cute is this family?...

Haven had a birthday snooze...

And a birthday lunch...

And a birthday family photo...

I love putting "birthday" in front of everything.  It's more special that way!  We spent the later part of the day at the other side of the park doing The Mummy, Men In Black, Twister, and a giant rollercoaster where you got to select a song to listen to for the ride.  We ended earlier today with dinner at the condo and a cake for Haven!  Yep, that's the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment