Monday, June 18, 2012

Birthday Fun! Party pics and gifts!

Haven's 1st birthday party was a hit!  It was really hot that day (notice my rosy cheeks) so thank goodness for the shady deck!  And let me just say a HUGE thank you to my in-laws for hosting the party!  They have such an awesome backyard set-up and it was perfect for Haven's special day! 

I love this girl so much...

Mommy and the birthday girl!

Staying happy while the guests arrive!

How cute is that little face?!

Snacking on some strawberries before opening presents!

There's a ton of pictures that look like this so I'll spare you the rest... she enjoyed pulling the tissue paper out of the sacks and ripping wrapping paper more than the actual gifts!

Yay Haven!

I take that back about not being too interested in the gifts... she pretty much made out with this baby doll as soon as I handed it to her... it was precious!

Gotta do the bow-on-the-head picture!


Thanks everyone!  She racked up! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment