Monday, June 25, 2012

Keri came to visit!

You may or may not remember when Haven met my best childhood friend, Keri!  We have known each other since we were 3 and I adore her!  We are SO similar in so many ways that it's scary.  I love that we can always pick up right where we left off.  We have so much fun together and great conversation!  She took a few days off from work to come stay with us from Wednesday-Sunday.  We got pedicures, went shopping, introduced her to sushi, saw Rock of Ages (cheesily awesome), watched the Thunder lose :(, went to a family birthday party and a friend's get-together (more to come on those two things!), relaxed on the couch, and just plain enjoyed having each other's company.  Thank you for coming to visit, Keri!  I'm excited to make this a tradition!!


We also did a lot of playing with this funny girl...

And Keri was even here to see her very first steps!

The perfect size chair for tiny Keri at the family birthday party.  Haha!  Love!

Haven did SO well with her.  I don't think she fussed once!  She took to her so quick! :)

I wish I had taken more pictures!  It was such a fun few days and I'm looking forward to making it an annual visit!! :)  Love you Keri!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too, Britt! I had a great time and can't wait for next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete