Friday, August 24, 2012

Aunt Rissa came to visit!

Where I have I been, you ask?  Working my tail off to get our Tippi Toes dance classes ready to start next week!  I still have plenty to do on that front, but I'm taking a break to blog!  I realized I never posted pictures from Aunt Rissa's visit a couple weeks ago!  She LOVES Haven so much and I always love every second of time we get to all spend together!  I also love the times when she insists on babysitting so Russell and I can go on a date!  And also the times when she helps around the house or with Haven so I can get things done!  Ok, I could go on and on about how much I love her coming to visit.  The only thing I don't love is when my camera decides to be blurry all the time!  Must have been a bad lighting/no flash combo.  Oh well, look past the blurriness for some sweet moments from her visit!

They read books together...
 
Sat on the floor and ate cookies together...

Made funny faces together... Haven is a champ at the one Aunt Rissa is doing...

Aunt Rissa put funny things on Haven's head...

A couple sweet Daddy moments too... Haven adores him!



Back to Aunt Rissa and funny things on Haven's head... She would cry when we took these pj bottoms off of her head!  Haha!

Sassy girl!

She also showed off her cell phone talking skills for Aunt Rissa...

This girl can carry on quite the babbling phone conversation, complete with realistic pauses and the cutest "Hi!" you've ever heard!

Thanks for coming to visit Aunt Rissa!  We love you so much!  We will be thinking of other things we can put on our head...

No comments:

Post a Comment