Friday, August 10, 2012

New Orleans Trip, Part 3!

Ok, I lied.  I have so many pictures that I had to split up the posts of our dinner/beach outing!  So here's the first part of the night... The only time Haven left Gammie and Bozzy's house on our trip was the night we drove about an hour to eat at this super fun restaurant on the Mississippi gulf coast!  The atmosphere was awesome, the food was delicious, and the company was the best! 

Making funny faces in the car... (I never get to sit by her, y'all!  I'm always driving!) :)


Love those baby blues!

How cute are they with their grandbaby!  At the restaurant, Shaggy's!


The boys...

And the girls...

The best dinner date ever!

Look Mom!!

Those things are so interesting!!

They're everywhere! 

What's that you ask?  Seagulls!  These guys were flying all around our table outside on the deck at Shaggy's!  They definitely kept Haven entertained! 

We walked down to a pier... Love this one!

And this one!

Uncle Spencer and his favorite niece! ;)

I hope Russell and I do this 30 years from now...

Cuteness!


Still to come... beach time!!  Next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment