Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Orleans Trip, The Part with the Beach!

Finally, as promised...beach pictures!  Haven was unsure about the sand at first and needed to hold a hand to work her way through it.  The first time she fell and put her hands down, she was so confused and not excited!  What is this stuff on my hands?!?  We showed her how to smack them together and get it off.  But that wasn't good enough for her.  She managed to figure out how to fall (plop on her bottom) without putting her hands down!  I wish I would have taken video!  It was too funny!  She eventually got the hang of it and didn't want to leave!  I think she would have just walked right out into the ocean if we'd let her!  That's my adventurous girl!  Like her daddy!  :)

Should have put Uncle Spencer's footprint next to ours to give some perspective... I wear a 5 1/2 and Haven is still in size 2 (6-12 month) baby shoes!  We girls have tiny feet!
 I'll let the rest speak for themselves... :)















When we got home, Uncle Spencer's birthday celebration continued!  Here's Haven with his card...

Birthday boy!

Amazed by the candles!

Go Uncle Spencer!

And of course Haven gets to share in the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment