Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Bumblebee

I just thought I was done with my LA posts!  As some of you may know, my dad recently purchased a racecar... a 1980 (the year my parents got married!) Chevy Malibu Coupe.  It is yellow with black stripes, thus the name "Bumblebee" was born.  It is old, falling apart in places, loud, and my dad loves it.  So much that this is his current facebook cover photo:

 
 If you look close enough you will notice that he also got a tiger tatooed on his arm.  But that's another story for another day.  Ha!  Back to the bumblebee... when he starts that thing in the garage, the decorative stuff on the kitchen walls rattle.  It is SO loud.  So loud that when he wanted to take it out during Haven's nap time, he had to roll it out into the driveway before he started it in fear of waking her up.  I had heard stories of the power behind this thing and the experience that comes with riding in it.  So I got my chance!  My proud driver revving it up before taking me for a spin...

He wasn't kidding!  This thing can GO!  My mom rode in it once and that was all she wanted.  I, on the other hand, think it's kinda fun!  Come along for the ride with me...  Beware:  You might need to turn your speakers down.  Haha!

 

Oh dearest Dad of mine, you are crazy and awesome and I love you.  Please be careful.  The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment